Sunday, November 3, 2019

Left or right?


The father asked his son what he wanted to be when he grew up.

  - I want to be president.

  "If you were president, what would you do?"

  "I'd give free food to all poor people."

  - Welcome to the left.  What a great idea!  And continued.  But you don't have to be president to do that.  Just wash my car, sweep the yard, prune the garden and I'll pay you $ 100 for all this service.  Then I can take you to the grocery store where the homeless are next door, and you can use your earned money to buy food for them.

  The son thought for a while and asked:

  - Why can't the homeless person come home to do the work to earn the $ 100 to buy food himself?

  The father smiled and dissented.

 - Welcome to the right.

#JSalum

No comments:

Post a Comment