Sunday, December 18, 2022

WORD OF THE LORD! WORD OF THE LORD! Josimar Salum

WORD OF THE LORD!  WORD OF THE LORD!

Josimar Salum

“Thus Justice recedes, and righteousness is at a distance, for Truth has fallen into the square and honesty cannot enter.

Truth is nowhere to be found, and whoever shuns evil is plundered.

He looked at the Lord and was indignant at the lack of justice.

He saw that there was no one, he was astonished that no one interceded;  then his arm brought him deliverance, and his righteousness supported him.

He put on righteousness as a breastplate, he put the helmet of salvation on his head;  he clothed himself with vengeance, and wrapped himself in zeal like a cloak.

He will repay them according to what they have done: to their enemies, wrath;  to his adversaries, what they deserve;  to the islands, due retribution.

From the west men will fear the name of the Lord, and from the east his glory.  For He will come like a flood driven by the breath of the Lord.”  Isaiah 59:14-19

A haze of fear passed through houses and even into temples.  And they did not know how to cry out to Me, nor did they fix their eyes on Me.  I am the intercessor in the lives of those who seek Me, I am the cry of those who invoke Me for Justice.

Do not be fearful or alarmed, for I am the One who answers the prayers of your whole life and of all who have cried out to Me day and night.  Vigils and prayer days have never gone unnoticed by Me.

You tend to project the fulfillment of My Words and My promises into the future.  Certainly, My Kingdom will manifest itself in its fullness afterwards.  However, never disregard that I am Refuge and Strength, a very present Help in distress, very present in tribulation.

My Glory will be a flood of Light, Justice and Peace, and your heart will exult in adoration of My Name.

Some die and enter My rest, but by dying they conquer Satan.  Others live even longer and overcome by the Word of their testimony.  However, all are in My presence forever.

While thou canst not perceive my scepter of Justice and sovereign reign, thou mayest rest in My care.  Whatever it is, I'm watching over you and you shouldn't be afraid.

 #ASONE

No comments:

Post a Comment