Thursday, January 19, 2017

This is what I expect in a Trump/Pence administration by Josimar Salum



This is what I expect in a Trump/Pence administration by Josimar Salum


It is my hope that Trump and Pence will undertake a comprehensive immigration reform through Congress as mandated by the Constitution, and not by imperial executive actions. The road to this reform will be opened with the immediate deportation of more than 3 million illegal, criminal immigrants and the very strong inhibition of all future illegal immigration. This reform will begin in a timely manner with the granting of permanent visas to more than 6 million young students and their undocumented parents.


I expect Trump and Pence to firmly fight the greatest enemy of humanity; Islamic radicalism, practiced by millions upon millions of people worldwide, as I described in my article "Exposing Islam."


I look forward for them to uphold pro-life and pro-marriage values - marriage as an exclusive union between a man and a woman - by appointing new judges in the Supreme Court committed to the Constitution in its original meaning and to the restoration and preservation of our individual freedoms .


I hope for the diminution of this state that has become too intrusive and oppressive, even more in the last 8 years and the end of all corruption in the Government of this country.


I expect economic growth as a result of the fomentation of entrepreneurship, the proliferation of small businesses and the end of Obama Care, replaced with a health program that Romney established in Massachusetts.


I look forward to ending abortion funding for Planned Parenthood!


I hope that Trump and Pence embody this expression of the apostle Paul: God chose the foolish things of this world to confound the wise.


I believe that Isaiah 45 is the description of the 45th President of the United States.


I pray God bless the REAL Donald Trump, not this mythical, false satyrical one that the media has made and a large part of the population knows. I pray for Mike Pence and all other elected officials of our nation. 


I trust that the King of all the Earth will bless all of us in this United States of America


Josimar Salum

No comments:

Post a Comment